We are proud to offer experienced, professional, and compassionate birth doula support for families in the Denver Metro area and Colorado Springs. Out clients receive non-judgmental support from highly trained doulas and perinatal professionals.
Learn more about adding a doula to your birth team!
Professional birth support with a doula means having the experience and wisdom of a compassionate woman, alongside the love of your partner, and the expertise of your provider. A doula provides continuous support in any birth setting - hospital, birth center, or home. With Metropolitan Birth Support, you can rest assured that your doula is trained and experienced, available to answer questions and build your confidence, and ready to support your personal journey with an exceptional level of care from the moment you hire her.
Doula Care with Metropolitan Birth Support includes,
- 1 - 2 prenatal visits to get to know one another and your desires for birth
- Birth planning
- Resources & information
- Continuous, experienced, and compassionate care during labor & birth for you and your partner
- Emotional & physical support
- Non-judgmental care
- Basic breastfeeding support
- 1 to 2 postpartum visits to get you off to the best start
- Birth story listening
- Q & A
- Newborn care
- Postpartum Support with The Catalyst Center